EuroSoTL 2019 – Exploring new fields through the scholarship of teaching and learning
Sted: Bilbao, Spania
Dato: 13.-14. juni 2019
The University of the Basque Country/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea is pleased to be hosting EuroSoTL, the European Conference of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning on 13 and 14 June 2019. The conference is organised in conjunction with the European group of the International Society for Scholarship of Teaching and Learning –ISSOTL- and the Spanish Network of University Teaching – RED-U.
The topics to be considered at this conference are mainly:
- Which are the unexplored fields for SoTL?
- What do we expect to get from SoTL?
- How can we help SoTL grow robust?
- How does SoTL help students and institutions grow?
- Which are the alliances SoTL should build?
EuroSoTL 2019 has announced the following themes for submitting papers and posters:
- Developing inquiry and research in undergraduate and post-graduate students.
- Experiences that stimulate student engagement.
- Emerging and unpublished experiences that foster significant and deep learning.
- The professional approach to teaching and learning as the objective of the professional development of academic staff.
- SoTL and the Sustainable Development Goals (2030 Agenda)