The ICED 2020 conference will to be held in Zurich, Switzerland from 15-18 June 2020. The theme of the conference is “The Future-Ready Graduate”. For preliminary information see http://iced2020.ch/
Dear ICED networks,
We are the organisers of the next ICED conference, ICED 2020, to be held in Zurich, Switzerland from 15-18 June 2020. The theme of the conference is “The Future-Ready Graduate”. For preliminary information see http://iced2020.ch/ .
We are now soliciting submissions for pre-conference workshops, to be held on 15.6.2020. May we ask for your help? We would be grateful if you could approach people from your network who have a reputation for giving solid, practical workshops on educational development topics that interest the members of your network, and invite them to submit abstracts for pre-conference workshops at ICED 2020.
- Date of pre-conference workshops: Monday 15.6.2020. Length: 3.5 hours (90 minutes + 30-minute coffee break + 90 minutes). Full-day (6-hour) workshops will also be considered.
- Content: Pre-conference workshops are intended as professional development for educational developers and must address an educational development theme. They must feature active participant involvement and outcomes / take-home messages which participants can apply at their own institutions.
- To include in the submission:
- A short biography of the submitter
- A nomination from the chair of the submitter’s ICED network
- An abstract (400 words maximum; no images or graphs) outlining the aim and content of the workshop
- A bibliography (200 words maximum, main sources only)
- A facilitation plan (200 words maximum; bullet points acceptable)
- Deadline for submissions: 1 September 2019
- Announcement of acceptance/rejection: 16 September 2019
- Submissions, including abstracts and accompanying documents, should be sent as Word files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that pre-conference workshop presenters will not receive an honorarium, but they will receive lunch and may attend a second workshop on the pre-conference day at no charge. If they wish to attend the main conference (which starts with a welcome event on the evening of 15 June 2020) they must register for it.
Thank you very much for passing this on to suitable persons in your network. We look forward to a very interesting pre-conference day!
Sincerely, (On behalf of the ICED 2020 organisation committee) Katherine Hahn
Ved Institutt for pedagogikk og livslang læring (NTNU Trondheim) er det ledig stilling som stipendiat i universitetspedagogikk
Søknadsfrist: 15. September 2019
Ved Handelshøyskolen BI Bibliotek og læringsressurser (Campus Oslo) er det ledig ei stilling som Avdelingsleder for læringsdesign og pedagogisk kompetanseutvikling.
Søknadsfrist: 6. juni 2019