Reminder: Deadline abstract submission 17. nov 2019: NERA 2020: Rethinking the futures of education, 4-6 March 2020 | Turku, Finland
This is just a reminder that the deadline for abstract submission is just a short week ahead. To read more about the Network 10 visit the network website
- Professor Fazal Rizvi, University of Melbourne
- Professor Kirsti Klette, University of Oslo
- Professor Risto Rinne, University of Turku
Panel discussion participants:”Actors and ideas shaping the future of higher education”
- Professor Jussi Välimaa, University of Jyväskylä
- Professor Ivar Bleiklie, University of Bergen
- Professor Susan Wright, Aarhus University
Congress theme: Rethinking the futures of education in the Nordic countries
The conference welcomes contributions on a wide array of topics from the areas of education, teaching and learning with the objective to rethink the futures of educational sciences in the Nordic countries.
- What are the dominant processes in education and learning that extend far into the future?
- How do researchers, by their own scientific constructs and categorizations, shape and take responsibility for the understanding of education and learning in society?
What kind of global role the Nordic countries want to take in developing education in the future?
Please forward to others that could be interested
See specific abstract guidelines here